Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sarcasm

For anyone who read my beard blog and thought I was entirely serious, please know that it was peppered with jeers, sarcasm and bitter humor. While it's true I don't like beards so much, I happen to REALLY DEEPLY LOVE some people I know who have them. I was just going off on a tangent and trying to be funny... I suppose some guy could write a blog about how he HATES women with long blonde hair and how vapid he thinks they are, etc. I wouldn't be personally offended. I'd probably laugh and agree. I like humor that's bitter and mad. That's all. Hope I didn't offend anyone...and if I did? Well, have a Bologna sammich and shut your pie hole.

And for a sample of some of what I'm talking about, check out THIS PAGE: Click HERE:To go to The Best Page In The Universe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right about the beards, no need to soften the blow for anybody. Never retreat, never retract, never apologize; tell the truth and let them howl!

Also, I have a new favorite web site. The Best Page In The Universe ROCKS!!

Jason Hallows said...

I'm angry about your hatred of beards. Even though you like mine.