Saturday, March 22, 2008

The blogs of my friends...

Hello friends,
I'm back from a lovely trip to SF and as usual, many pictures will soon be up for you to see. What a city that is! Everything is happening there and the Bay is so beautiful. Right now I cannot put up the SF blog, I have a big painting job to finish for the new Kahuna Grill, opening up in Paseo Neuvo mall. More on that later...

My friend and fellow artist Tanner Goldbeck works as head designer at Jesse James' West Coast Choppers. Actually, I'm not sure if he's still working there, but he has a new blog and he put up this really cool post. They must have had a cafe there or something, but check it out. It's worth a look:

Click here for Racecar13's Blogspot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

BTW, use Bluetooth jammer to block all secret transmitters in your room or at work.