Sunday, March 9, 2008

San Francisco, here I come!

I leave tomorrow. Whoo-Hooo!!! I can't wait. This is so overdue. It will be so nice to get on the road and breathe in some different air. Just drive. I wish I were going for a month, but a week will have to do. I'm going to the MOMA for some art, to Amoeba for some music, to the observatory for a little view, to many restaurants to eat yummy food, to see dear friends and spend a whole day at the Korean Imperial Spa where I will be soaked, scrubbed, massaged and rejuvenated. I will spend one night in a hotel by myself where I will read or sleep and enjoy some R&R, the rest of the time will be spent on friend's couches or fold outs. I may try to seek out the little church that Anne Lamott writes about in Marin. I'll spend a couple of days in Oakland and check out the East Bay. I haven't really spent any time there before, so that will be new. Hopefully Louisa will show me around. If anyone else has some good suggestions for me to do or see, please let me know...
Bon Voyage!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Buena Vista Cafe 2765 Hyde St. it's at the corner of Hyde and Beach in San Fran. The Food is Special, the Irish Coffee is to Die For.

Anonymous said...

gilbert & george show @ the de young & the view from the tower...make a day out of golden gate park on that note...japanese tea gardens, stowe lake, you have to take erin to see the goddamn buffalo! janel