Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm here...

Greetings and Salutations!
Here it is. 2008. It's the new year, and in the spirit of the new, I'm going to start a new blog that is NOT on myspace... something a little more grown up, (maybe) where I can spout opinions, complain, retell, devise, make fun of, ask, figure out, postulate, rhyme, poke fun at, rivet, repel, offend, amuse, hold contests, divide and conquer. I'm going to have a list of fun links a MILE long for you to waste your valuable time on. I'll talk about the mundane and the preposterous. I'll publish it for the world to see. It'll be sad, happy, candid, funny, boring, inane, suggestive, mispelled and ridiculous. I'll put up pictures.
Wanna join me?
Suggestions?
Questions?
Insults?
Orders?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so cool shrode! i'm going to put you in my toolbar and check you out EVERY DAY! maybe i'll start a blog, too. you're such an inspiration....